Our one -on-one tutor led e-learning courses are packed with all the information needed to meet all statutory training requirements and remain compliant. Live pictures, animated graphics and the personality of the present form part of a very effective virtual learning environment.
Accredited by leading industry sector bodies
Our training courses cover:
- Health and Safety Training
- Fire Safety Training
- Health and Social Care Training
- Food Safety Training
- Business Skills Training
And with over 65 courses to choose from you are sure to find a course to meet your needs with Elite Personnel Training.
- Anyone who uses abrasive wheels, or employs people who use abrasive wheels as part of their work.
- People wishing to develop knowledge and understanding to enable them to use wheels correctly and safely.
Accidents from abrasive wheels occur when there are unsafe working practices and simply human error. To be able to work safely when using abrasive wheels you need to follow strict health and safety rules. This is important to be able to protect yourself and others from getting hurt or seriously injured.
Here at Elite Personnel Training we offer an abrasive wheels course. This course will show you the dangers and how to identify risks and hazards associated with abrasive wheels, so the dangers can be easily rectified. This will reduce accidents or unsafe acts and near misses driving a positive safety culture.
· Introducing Abrasive Wheels
· The Anatomy of an Abrasive Wheel
· The Dangers of Abrasive Wheels
· Abrasive Wheel Safety
· Safe Speeds
· Other Wheel Markings
· Storage and Handling
· Checking and Testing
· Training and Certification
Duration 100 mins*
*The course duration is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions. Learners full name and valid email address are require to register for this online course, please allow 48 hrs for delivery via email of your login details.
This course does not required a previous qualification.
- Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
- Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Additional Software: Flash Player (latest version)
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Learners full name and valid email address are required to register for this online course, please allow up to 48 hrs for delivery via email of your login details. All prices shown are excluding VAT.