- New employees with minimal or no prior food safety knowledge.
- Employees handling low-risk or wrapped foods (category A).
- Front of house employees, such as waiting or check out staff.
- Back of house employees, such as kitchen porters or warehouse staff.
- People wishing to develop knowledge and understanding to enable them work in a food environment.
On Successful Completion of the course you will obtain an Online Training Certificate of Competence in Allergen Awareness.
Duration 100 mins*
*The course duration is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions. Learners full name and valid email address are required to register for this online course, please allow 48 hrs for delivery via email of your login details.
This course does not required a previous qualification.
- Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
- Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Additional Software: Flash Player (latest version)
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Learners full name and valid email address are required to register for this online course, please allow up to 48 hrs for delivery via email of your login details. All prices shown are excluding VAT.