Who is this course for?
- Anyone involved in work that may expose themselves or other people to legionella: duty holder, a responsible person, employers, landlords and letting agents.
- People wishing to develop knowledge and understanding to enable them to recognise legionella disease and implement & manage a control programme.
On Successful Completion of the course you will obtain an Online Training Certificate of Competence in Basic Legionella Management. Approved by Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents.
All buildings and premises’ that contain a man-made water system, must make sure that the water system is safe to use and free from harmful bacteria.
Here at Elite Personnel Training our online legionella management training course aims to help understand the health risks involved with legionella, and give you the information you need to develop safe working practises you will need.
This legionella management online course will also help you to understand the legislation that is involved when you have a man-made water system. By informing you of the health risks involved with legionella risk assessments can be done and suitable actions can be implemented.
- What is Legionella
- Risk Areas
- Risk Management
- Water System
- Cooling System Awareness
Course Duration and Requirements
Duration 2-3 hours*
This course does not required a previous qualification.
- Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
- Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Additional Software: Flash Player (latest version)
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
*The course duration is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions. Learners full name and valid email address are required to register for this online course, please allow 48 hrs for delivery via email of your login details.