Elite Personnel Training’s Disciplinary Procedures online training course is designed to provide a framework within which managers can work with employees to maintain satisfactory standards of conduct and to encourage improvement when
necessary. This will help all employers make sure they have an impartial and consistent procedure in their workplace.
This course covers the aims and importance of the such a procedure. The penalties that an employer could face, and how to conduct investigations, follow up on allegations and suspensions, and the procedures for carrying out hearings and also any appeals that might follow.
Disciplinary Procedures Course Modules:
- Disciplinary Procedure and Confidentiality
- Investigations, Allegations and Suspensions
- Notification Of A Hearing, The Right To Be Accompanied, And Procedure
- Penalties, Their Effects, And Appeals
- Holding Disciplinary Hearings And A Case Study
Who is this Course For:
- First line managers.
- Anyone wishing to build their understanding of disciplinary procedures.
On Successful Completion of the course you will obtain an Online Training Certificate of Competence in Disciplinary Procedures. Approved by the CPD Certification Service. 2 CPD points / hours.