Equality, Diversity and Discrimination
At Elite Personnel Training you will learn and understand the difference between equality and diversity.
Equality is about learning to ensure all people have the same opportunities and are not discriminated against by being treated differently.
Diversity is about taking account of the differences between people like sex age and groups of people to put a positive value on those differences.
At Elite Personnel Equality, Diversity and discrimination training you will learn and understand these differences and have the tools and techniques to positively train people in this subject matter giving a fair and positive opportunity to all employees.
Equality, Diversity and Discrimination Course Modules:
- What is Equality & Diversity
- Equality and Diversity Legislation
- What do we Mean by Discrimination
- Promoting Diversity
- Links Between Values, Attitudes and Beliefs
- Stereotypes, Prejudices and Discrimination
- Institutional Discrimination
- Valuing Others
- Resistance to Feedback
- Course Summary
Who is this Course For:
- New managers and leaders.
- First line managers.
- Anyone managing a team of people or wishing to learn the skill of delegation.
On Successful Completion of the course you will obtain an Online Training Certificate of Competence in Equality, Diversity and Discrimination. Approved by the CPD Certification Service. 2 CPD points / hours.