This Level 2 & 3 Food Safety & Hygiene Certificate course satisfies a food handler’s legal obligation to undertake appropriate food safety training and include relevant material for managers and supervisors to supplement this. A sound knowledge of the latest food safety principles will also improve the quality of your product or service whether you’re a self-employed caterer, a chef, a waiter, or any other role within the catering industry.
Level 2 Food Safety Modules:
- Food Safety Legislation
- Hazards from Delivery to Service
- Risk Control (Prevention of Contamination)
- Pests, Premises and People
Supervising Food Safety Level 3 Modules:
- Introduction to Food Safety.
- Food Poisoning, Spoilage & Preservation.
- Microbiological Hazards & Controls.
- Chemical Hazards, Controls & Prevention.
- Allergen Hazards & Controls.
- Physical Hazards & Controls.
- Personal Hygiene.
- Design and Use of Food Premises and
- Cleaning & Disinfection.
- Pests & Pest Management.
- HACCP & FSMS.
- Implementation of HACCP.
- Principles of Hazard Control.
- Food Safety Legislation & Enforcement.
- Final Test.
On Successful Completion of the course you will obtain an Online Training Certificate of Competence in Level 2 Food Safety for Retail and Supervising Food Safety Level 3. Approved by the CPD Certification Service. 9 CPD points / hours.
Who is it for?
- Food establishment owners.
- Restaurant managers.
- Catering manager.
- Café supervisor.
- Publican / pub landlord.
- Street food trader.
- School lunch time supervisors.
- Head chefs.