This training pack is made up of four popular food safety courses, Allergen Awareness, Introduction to HACCP Level 2 and Level 1 & 2 Food Safety for Retail. The training is suitable for anyone working in a food handling role.
Allergen Awareness Modules:
- Food Intolerance and Allergens: the Basics
- Food Intolerances – Causes and Symptoms
- Allergies – Causes and Symptoms
- Allergen Facts
- Food Allergens and the Law
- Food Allergens – Practical Steps
- Allergen Information for Consumers
- Internal Monitoring and Review
- External Monitoring and Review
Introduction to HACCP Level 2 Modules:
- Key Definitions
- Microbiological Hazards and Controls
- Chemical Hazards and Controls
- Allergens and Avoiding Cross Contamination
- Physical Hazards and Controls
- Prerequisite Programmes
- Implementation of HACCP
- The 7 Principles of Hazard Control in Practice
Food Safety Modules:
- Food Safety Legislation.
- Hazards from Delivery to Service.
- Risk Control. (Prevention of Contamination)
- Pests, Premises and People.
On Successful Completion of the course you will obtain an Online Training Certificate of Competence in Allergen Awareness, HACCP Level 2 and Level 1 &2 Food Safety for Retail. Approved by the CPD Certification Service. 10 CPD points / hours.
Who is it for?
- Anyone working in a role that involves the handling or preparation of food, or is involved in the management of such staff members in a catering environment, including hotels, restaurants, takeaways, cafes, bars, fast food outlets, fish & chip shops, kitchens, hospitals, prisons, schools and colleges.
- These courses can be used either as induction, awareness, refresher or foundation training, making it a highly flexible choice.
- Businesses that want to demonstrates that they are dedicated to educating their staff on issues of Food Allergies.