The Food Standards Agency have composed this helpful guide to better food safety practices. including guidance on the following:
- using the diary
The practical and easy-to-use packs will help you to:
- comply with food hygiene regulations
- show what you do to make food safely
- train staff
- protect your business’s reputation
- improve your business
- improve your food hygiene rating score
For childminders, residential care homes and training resources for college – each individual SFBB pack has specific information for the different requirements that you will need to know.
We provide Safer Food, Better Business information packs for:
- Indian cuisine
- Chinese cuisine in English
- Chinese cuisine in Cantonese
- residential care homes
- teaching resources for colleges
As part of Elite Personnel Training’s Commitment to the safe handling of food we use this guide within our “Scores on the Doors Training Program”.
Which has been set up to help business a better understanding of rules and regulations around food safety. Please contact us for more details on this.